(10) Block 18.
(a) Enter the proper EIC in block 18 or card column (cc) 54-56. EICs are
listed in the AMDF for most major end item NSNs but not for repair part NSNs. Use the
EIC that identifies the major end item for which the request applies. For example, if the
part is being applied to a radio which is installed in a truck, use the EIC for the radio (not
the truck). If an EIC has not been assigned to the end item, leave the EIC blank as in the
sample shown in figure 2-9.
(b) If the request is for a major end item, enter the type of requirement
code (TRC). Refer to Extract 1, Table E-2, page Extract 1-6. Enter the code in the second
and third positions of block 18.
(11) Block 19. Enter the project code if assigned. Otherwise, leave blank.
(12) Block 20. Enter the priority designator. Refer to Extract 1, Table 24-3,
page Extract 1-3.
(13) Block 21. Enter the required delivery date or leave blank. Enter "999" for
not mission capable supply (NMCS) requests requiring expedited handling originating
overseas (or in CONUS units deploying within 30 days). For all other NMCS/anticipated
not mission capable supply (ANMCS) requests, enter "N" for NMCS or "E" for ANMCS in
the first position of block 21. Entries in the second and third position of block 21 may indicate
short required delivery date. When used, enter the number of days within which the
materiel is required.
(14) Block 22. Enter the proper advice code to give specific instructions to the
source of supply. Otherwise, leave blank. Refer to Extract 2, Table B-1, page Extract 2-4.
(15) Block O. Enter one or two words that describe the item requested, for example,
(16) Block P. Enter the type, number, date, and page number of the
authorizing publication for non-NSN and NSN items, for example, TM 9-2320-209-34P, page 146.
b. Distribution. DA Form 2765-1 is a four-part carbon interleaved form. When
prepared, present the number of copies required by the SSA. One copy may be filed in
the due in status file.