(a) For non-NSN items, enter the CAGE, when available, and the part
number. When the part number (cc 13-22) exceeds 10 digits, enter the complete part
number (to include the CAGE when available) in block 1 of the identification data section.
Enter the FSCM, when available, first followed by the part number.
(b) For NSN items, enter the NSN of the item requested in cc 8-20,
leaving cc 21-22 blank, for example, 7125010353023.
Columns 23-24. Enter the unit of issue, for example, EA.
(4) Columns 25-29. Enter the quantity requested. Use all five positions.
Enter zeros (0) to the left of the quantity, for example, 00001.
Columns 30-35. Enter the unit DODAAC, for example, WK4ABC.
Columns 36-39. Enter the Julian date, for example, 1338.
Columns 40-43. Enter the serial number, for example, 0005.
(8) Column 44. Enter the demand code. Use "R" for recurring and "N" for
nonrecurring. In this scenario, an "R" has been entered.
Columns 45-53. Leave blank.
(10) Columns 54-56. Enter the proper EIC in cc 54-56. EIC's are listed in the
AMDF for most major end item NSNs but not for repair part NSNs. Use the EIC that
identifies the major end item for which the request applies. If you cannot identify the
specific end item, or an EIC has not been assigned to the end item, leave the EIC blank. If
the request is for an end item, enter the TRC from Extract 1, Table E-1, page Extract 1-6.
(11) Columns 57-59. Enter the project code if assigned. Otherwise, leave
(12) Columns 60-61. Enter the priority designator, for example, 13. Refer to Extract 1,
Table 24-3, page Extract 1-3.
(13) Columns 62-64. Enter the required delivery date or leave blank. Enter
"999" for NMCS requests requiring expedited handling originating overseas (or in CONUS
units deploying within 30 days). For other NMCS/ANMCS requests, enter "N" for NMCS
or "E" for ANMCS in cc 62. Entries in cc 63-64 may indicate short required delivery date
(RDD). When short RDDs are used, enter number of days within which materiel is