(13) Comments and description of deficiencies. Annotate any additional
comments or continuations of deficiencies previously listed (refer to the item numbers).
(14) Inspected by. Type or legibly print the name of the technician
conducting the inspection.
(15) Signature. The technician who performed the inspection signs here.
e. Disposition Procedures.
(1) If you found no deficiencies, maintain the DA Form 5624-R in a file
pending the next certification of performance inspection.
DA Form 5624-R is locally reproduced on 8 1/2- by 11-inch paper.
(2) If you do encounter deficiencies, attach the DA Form 5624-R to the
number-five copy of the DA Form 2407 requesting corrective action.
(3) Dispose of the attached DA Form 5624-R according to the disposition
instructions of the number-five copy of the DA Form 2407.