Equipment that is on-hand and on the unit's property book.
(3) When a model is not listed in Appendix B of AR 700-138, it is reported in
the following situations.
When the LIN for the model is listed in Appendix B of AR 700-138.
(b) When the model has a Logistics Control Code (LCC) A, B, F, T, or
U listed in Supply Bulletin (SB) 700-20.
(4) If the equipment is authorized or on-hand and the LIN is not listed in
Appendix B, report the item in the following situation.
(a) If the LIN is a "pacing" item in the unit.
(b) If the model on-hand has an LCC of A, B, F, T, or U.
(5) List equipment that is being used solely for military occupational
specialty (MOS) training at TRADOC schools or other training centers only if it is FMC
for its intended use and is configured as it would be in a combat environment.
e. Equipment Not Reported. Equipment falling within the following
classifications is not reportable on the DA Form 2406.
(1) The equipment should not be reported if its LIN is not listed in Appendix
B of AR 700-138.
(2) Do not report the equipment if it was developed, made, bought, or is
being used solely for MOS training at TRADOC schools or other training centers and is
not configured as it would be in a combat environment.
(3) Do not report the equipment if it is reported as part of a system. When
equipment is reported as part of a system, reduce the number authorized and on-hand
by one for each reportable item used with a system.
A reportable truck used to tow a reportable howitzer (a system). The
truck and tube are reported as a system, but reduce the inventory of
trucks by one.
Do not report equipment borrowed from another unit.