Active Component (except as otherwise listed).
ARNG, except MATES.
US Army Training and Doctrine Command.
Equipment assigned to service schools and training centers.
Figure 1-12. Utilization codes for DA Form 2406.
(5) Block 4b, No. of pages. Entering the total number of pages in the report.
Do not put this number in until the report is completed, for example, two.
(6) Block 5, To. Enter the name and address (with ZIP/APO code) of the
parent unit, for example, Cdr, 9th Armor Rgt, Ft. Crumb. AL.
(7) Block 6, From. Enter the name and address (with ZIP/APO code) of
your unit, for example, Cdr, 2-9th Armor, Ft. Crumb, AL.
(8) Block 7, Unit ident code. Enter the six-character UIC of the submitting
unit, for example, WB29AA. This code always begins with a "W."
(9) Block 8, Toe no. Enter the numeric-alpha TOE or TDA number or leave
blank as directed by your higher unit (local option).
(10) Block 9, Availability status (itemized). Refer to figure 1-13. Enter
equipment in LIN order in columns 9a through 9c and complete columns a through f.
(a) Block 9a, Sequence no. This column must contain numeric entries
and may be followed by alpha characters. An entry of numeric digits only, represents
the "authorized line." An entry with both numeric digits and alpha characters represents
the "issue line." Numeric entries must exceed two digits. Record numbers 1, 2, 3
through 9 as 01, 02, 03, and so forth. Put 01 on the first line and continue in numeric
sequence. When alpha characters are added, the sequence is numeric/alpha, for
example, 01, 01A, 01B, 02, 03, 03A, and so forth.
(b) Block 9b(1), Noun. Enter the noun abbreviation shown in Appendix
B-1 of AR 700-138, for example, PN TL COMP.