When treating an unmasked casualty for nerve agent poisoning, mask the casualty
___________________ (before or after) administering the NAAK.
11. The atropine autoinjector consists of a hard plastic tube that has ______ mg of
12. The 2-PAM Cl autoinjector is a hard plastic tube which dispenses _________ mg
of 2-PAM Cl.
13. If you are having signs and symptoms of nerve agent poisoning, stop __________
at once and do not inhale until you have masked.
14. You should position the autoinjector against the injection site, and inject yourself
either in the _______________ or _________________.
15. You should form a fist around the auto-injector without covering or holding the
_____________________ (color) end.
16. To prevent damaging the nerve that crosses the buttocks, inject into the upper
____________________ quadrant only.
17. You should never use the ____________________ motion when giving an
injection since the autoinjector is spring loaded.
18. After giving the injection, you should hold the needle in place for at least ______
19. When you finish injecting yourself, push the autoinjector through the under side of
the left flap of one of your undergarment's breast pockets to form a ___________.
20. If the nerve agents symptoms persist, and no buddy is available, give yourself
another set of injections after _______ to ______ minutes.