6. As a medical NCO, providing direction to subordinates includes these three major
7. In communications, an individual may receive a different message than is sent due
to his mental expectations and his _______________________
8. Soldiers have learned a job and are capable at their skills. Spot check but do not
oversupervise. Oversupervision at this point _____________ and _____________.
9. Factors which are internal motivators include an individual's _________________,
______________________, ________________________, _________________,
10. External motivators include __________________, ______________________
11. To motivate subordinates effectively for the benefit of the unit, a good leader must
show that _________________________________________.
12. What happens when praise is overused and given regardless of whether it is
deserved or not?