13. Communication. (para 1-14b)
14. Make provisions in their personal lives. (para 1-14d)
15. You are correct if you listed any three of the following officers' responsibilities:
Establish policy, plans, and programs for work of the Army.
Concentrate on collective training to accomplish the mission.
Involved with unit operations, training, and related activities.
Attend to standards of performance, training, and professional development of
Create conditions/make time and other resources available so the NCO can do
his job. (figure 1-1)
16. You are correct if listed any three of the following noncommissioned officers'
Conduct daily business of the Army within the established orders, directives,
Concentrates on individual and team training to accomplish the mission.
Involved with training individual soldiers and teams.
Concentrates on each subordinate NCO and soldiers and small teams to be
sure each is well-trained, high motivated, ready, and functioning.
Concentrates on standards of performance, training, and professional
development of NCOs and enlisted personnel.
Gets the job done. (figure 1-1)
17. Army doctrine. (para 1-16b(3)(b))
Fair. (para 1-17)
End of Lesson 1