Allow 15 minutes for solutions to warm.
(4) Remove crossovers. Turn sun gear and wipe crossover rollers with
damp sponge or cloth. Wipe stainless steel feed rollers and the guide plates of
developer rack(s). This should be done whenever the machine has been idling long
enough for chemicals to dry on the roller, even if the machine has been turned on.
Check solution level in processor and replenisher tanks. Check wash
Check solution filer cartridge(s).
(7) Insert film between stainless steel feed rollers and adjust flow meters for
correct replenishment rate.
Reinstall crossovers and visually check operation of racks and dryer
Be sure all covers and side panels are in place.
(10) Run enough clean-up film to clean rollers, which are out of solution. Do
not reuse clean-up sheets.
(11) Be sure developer and wash water have stabilized at proper
b. Feeding Film.
(1) Place film on feed table and push in until rollers pull it forward. (See
manufacturer's recommendations for detailed instructions.)
When the bell sounds, feed another film.
c. During Operation.
Check replenisher and water flow rates occasionally.
Check wash water and developer thermometers occasionally.
Turn off all switches.
(2) Remove crossovers and wipe with damp sponge or cloth. Use a
nonmetallic pad for stubborn dirt and chemicals.