43. Which fillet leaves some skin attached at the ventral border of the poke?
a. Single fillet.
b. Butterfly fillet.
44. Raw, breaded fish portions and sticks must contain at least
45. In which market form are crosscut sections cut perpendicular to the backbone?
a. Form IV.
b. Form III
c. Form II.
46. Which method of preservation reduces the moisture content to approximately 2%?
47. Select the most common method used to preserve fish for short-term storage.
48. A sharp acid taste detected during a sensory examination probably indicates: