19. Five common parasites of fish are:
20. The temperature of water used to remove glaze should be
21. A fish is being inspected. The scales glisten and adhere firmly; the flesh is firm
and elastic; the gills are red and free of odor; the surface slime is clear and odorless.
The condition of the fish is:
22. A Form I fish is rigid. When pressure is applied, the surface can be dented, but
once the pressure is removed, the area returns to its original shape. The chemical
change that the fish is evidencing is:
a. Rigor mortis.
23. In order to determine whether there are parasites in fish fillets, the fillets are:
Cut in half.