AAD Report headings -- Continued
5. Other transactions
a. Interward transfers.
c. Passes in excess of 24 hours.
(1) "To" pass.
(2) "From" pass.
d. From newborn to pay patient.
e. Transient patients (numbers of).
(1) Remaining from previous days
f . Boarders (numbers of)
(1) Remaining from previous days.
g. Corrections of prior AAD Reports.
6. Separate foreign nation listings
See figure 2-1 for sample of separate listings
required for NATO patients.
Table 1-12. AAD report headings (concluded).
g. A recapitulation table is added at the end of each report. The table includes,
but is not limited to, data on the number of patients that are:
(1) Remaining from the previous day.
(4) Remaining as of this report.
(5) Absent (includes absent without leave (AWOL)).
(6) On leave.
(7) Subsisting out.