Secretaries of Defense, Army, Navy, and Air Force.
U.S. Army Medical Command subordinate commanders.
Foreign heads of state.
(10) Foreign dignitaries.
(11) Nationally known figures or celebrities and their family members who, in the
opinion of the MTF commander, could be expected to be of particular interest to the
Commanding General, U. S. Army Medical Command or the news media.
(12) Any military member assigned to a U.S. Army Medical Command activity
upon notification of his/her death.
(13) The admission and disposition of General officers.
b. Information to be Provided.
Full name of patient.
Social security number, if applicable.
Unit, if applicable.
Medical treatment facility to which admitted.
(7) Brief medical diagnosis in nontechnical
Final diagnosis and
language to include a brief description of injury, if
applicable, overall condition, and changes thereto,
(8) Prognosis and anticipated length of hospi-
Nature of disposition;
talization and changes thereto, as applicable.
duty, discharge, death,
or transfer to (name
and address of MTF),