6. What form is used by the U.S. Coast Guard that authorizes the collection of
subsistence directly from one of its members' pay?
a. DA Form 3153.
b. DA Form 139.
c. DD Form 1131.
d. SF Form 1080.
7. Unpaid DA Form 3154 (MSA Invoice and Receipt) (copies 3 and 4) are filed in the
invoice suspense file and maintained by the _______________.
8. The MSA ledger clerk posts the control code of ______________ to the DA Form
3153 (MSA Patient Ledger Card) of a patient on pass in excess of 24 hours but less than
9. DA Form 3153 (MSA Patient Ledger Card) is initiated in the admission and
disposition office for each patient admitted except:
a. SSG Jones, Training Instructor.
b. PVT Adkins, Basic Trainee.
c. SMG Bevins, Retired Sergeant.
d. MSG Payne, MSA NCOIC.
10. Mutilated or spoiled copies of DA Forms 3154 (MSA Invoice and Receipt) will be
11. MSA ledger clerks post control codes to DA Forms 3153 (MSA Patient Ledger
Card) from information on the:
a. MSA Cash Record.
b. Cash Collection Voucher.
c. MSA Invoice and Receipt.
d. Admissions and Disposition Report.