EXERCISES, LESSON 4
REQUIREMENT. Answer the following exercises by marking the lettered response that
best answers the item, by completing the incomplete statement, or by writing the answer in
the space provided at the end of the item.
After you have completed all these items, turn to "Solutions to Exercises" at the end of
the lesson and check your answers with the solutions.
1. DA Form 3153 (MSA Patient Ledger Card) of discharged pay patients with
balances due are filed in the:
a. MSA ledger card file.
b. Inactive accounts receivable.
c. Active accounts receivable file.
d. Accounts receivable suspense file.
2. The information used to prepare DA Form 3154 (MSA Invoice and Receipt) of pay
patients is obtained from the:
a. AAD report.
b. DA Forms 3155 (MSA Cash Record).
c. DA Form 3153 (MSA Patient Ledger Card).
d. DA Form 3154 (MSA Invoice and Receipt).
3. DA Form 3153 (MSA Patient Ledger Card) is initiated for every patient admitted to
an Army MTF.
4. DA Form 3154 (MSA Invoice and Receipt) (copy 3) is maintained in the invoice
chronological file in ___________________ order by date.
5. The accounting document used when the MSAO deposits cash collections with the
servicing finance and accounting office is ______________.