12. __________________ is used to record invoiced hospital charges and payments,
transfers of such charges to the servicing finance and accounting office, or to the U.S. Army
13. MSA personnel record medical services account collections applicable to accounts
receivable and cash sales on __________________.
14. The applicable paragraph reference from ________________ is recorded in the
"Authority for Admission/Outpatient Treatment" block of the DA Form 3153 (MSA Patient
a. AR 40-3.
b. AR 40-66.
c. AR 40-330.
d. AR 40-400.
15. The MSAO uses ________________ to reconcile patient days to the DA Form
2789 (Medical Summary Report) and to compute reimbursements earned for each patient
16. An infant who appears on the AAD report under "Change of Status In" from liveborn
infant (newborn) this facility to pay patient would have a control code of
________________ posted to his DA Form 3153 (MSA Patient Ledger Card).
17. On the first working day of each month, the MSA ledger clerk pulls all DA Forms
3153 (MSA Patient Ledger Card), posts code "R" to the last day of the month for
remaining patients, and code "T" to the first day of the next (current) month.
Check your answers on the next page