EXERCISES, LESSON 5
REQUIREMENT. Answer the following items by marking the lettered response that best
answers the item, by completing the statement, or by writing the answer in the space
provided at the end of the item. After you have completed all these items, turn to "Solutions
to Exercises" at the end of the lesson and check your answers with the Academy solutions.
1. When an overage is discovered in the Patients' Trust Fund, what action is taken?
2. What is the name of the account in a local bank for the Patients' Trust Fund?
3. What information is entered in column b of DA Form 4128?
4. Name three items that are excluded from the Patients' Trust Fund.
5. What is the purpose of the Patients' Trust Fund in an Army hospital?