6. How often is the trial balance prepared for the Patients' Trust Fund?
d. As required.
7. When is a witness required to sign the DA Form 3983 (Patients' Trust Fund -
Authorization for Deposit or Withdrawal of Funds and Valuables)?
8. What information is entered in column e of DA Form 4128 (Patients' Trust Fund
9. Who maintains the checkbook for the Patients' Trust Fund?
10. When a patient deposits valuables in the Patients' Trust Fund, the valuable is
usually placed in a sealed envelope. How is the envelope identified?
11. Name three services excluded from the Patients' Trust Fund.