34. Random selection of medical records for documentation review used in patient
care assessment will be based on _______________________________, not on the
nature of the case.
35. Certain medical record delinquencies will be reported to the Quality Assurance
Committee, such as history and physical not done within _________ after admission.
36. If the narrative summary is not dictated within ________________ of patient
discharge, this medical record delinquency should be reported to the Quality Assurance
37. Reserve Component (RC) units will comply with the Quality Assurance program
outlined in __________________________________________________.
38. The DENTAC ________________ is responsible for all aspects of Quality
Assurance for all personnel who practice within his dental treatment facility.
39. The DENTAC _______________________________ will develop a list of
screening indicators which, when they occur, will trigger a review of adequacy of care.
40. The role of the patient administration division is one of _________________
Check Your Answers on Next Page