SOLUTIONS TO EXERCISE, LESSON 3
1. Measuring the level of quality of care provided at some point in time, but suggest
no effort to change or improve that level of care. (para 3-1a)
2. The measurement of the level of care provided and the attempt to improve it.
3. The rising costs of medical care.
Increased government funding.
Increased consumer expectations and concurrent rise in malpractice lawsuits.
Rapid advances in medical technology.
9. Professional Standards Review Organizations (PSRO). (para 3-2d)
quality of care.
the appropriateness of the setting in which the care is given. (para 3-2e)
14. Darling vs Charleston Community Hospital. (para 3-3a)