(2) All BLDREPs should be classified at the lowest level required to meet
operational constraints (UNCLASSIFIED), but the consolidated report from the JBPO
TO ASBPO may be CLASSIFIED.
(3) Voice template is the alternate mode of communications (see Annexes D &
(4) Reporting times are predetermined for medical units in the ASBP
distribution system (e.g., MTF to BSU by 0200Z daily, BTC/BPD/ BSU to AJBPO by
0400Z, AJBPO to JBPO by 0800Z, and JBPO to ASBPO by 1200Z daily).
Section II. BLOOD BANK OPERATIONAL REPORT (DD FORM 2555)
a. The Armed Services Blood Bank Operational Report (BOR - Figures 3-3 and 3-
4) was developed by the military to provide standardized information for the ASBP. The
report provides vital information that allows supervisors to make timely and logical
decisions. The BOR is on DBSS, but as of this writing is not functional.
b. Each facility submits the BOR on a quarterly basis. The report is submitted to
the respective SBPO electronically with an information copy to the JBPO if applicable.
Each SBPO consolidates their respective facilities reports and sends the consolidated
report to the ASBPO.
3-11. PROCEDURE FOR COMPLETION OF DD FORM 2555
a. Identification. Report Control Symbol: DD-HA(Q)1831.
(1) Item 1. Facility/Command: Official name and address of reporting
(2) Item 2. UIC: Unit Identification Code.
(3) Item 3. Period of Report: Data from 2400 hours of the first day of the
quarter to 2359 on the last day of the quarter (Jan-Mar, Apr-Jun, July-Sep, Oct-Dec).
The report is due through command channels, to SBPO no later than the 21st day
following the last day of the report period.
(a) From (YYMMDD): First date of the report period.
(b) To (YYMMDD): Last date of the reporting period.
b. Section I - Whole Blood/RBCs.