COMBAT SERVICE SUPPORT CAPABILITIES
a. At Echelon (Level) 1, this unit--
Commands and controls organic and attached units.
(2) Plans, directs, and supervises CSS (except for construction) for the
division and other designated forces.
(3) Provides CSS information (except for construction) to the division
commander and his staff and advice.
(4) Plans, coordinates, and supervises rear operations activities in its
assigned areas of responsibility.
(5) Plans and controls the use of aircraft and surface transport specifically
allocated or attached for logistics and administrative missions.
(6) Provides systems management to include development of command
and control management information systems pertaining to automated logistics
(7) Provides supply and maintenance materiel management for Classes I
(includes water management), II (includes unclassified map supply and COMSEC
software aids), II, IV, V, VII, and IX supplies.
(8) Determines requirements for, develops, and exercises technical
supervision over: division authorized stockage lists (ASL) prescribed load lists (PLL),
including aviation repair parts; and operational readiness float lists.
(9) Requisitions and directs the distribution of all supplies for which the
division materiel management center is responsible.
(10) With ADP support provided by logistics automated system support office
(a) Manages the division master property records and maintenance of
the division property book.
(b) Maintains the Army equipment status reporting data and manages
the Army equipment status reporting system for the division.
Manages the division Class IX (repair parts) supply system.
(11) Manages the division Class II supply system to include development,
approval, and maintenance of the Class II DS authorized stockage list (ASL).