(12) Determines ASL mobility requirements.
(13) Operates an integrated division maintenance management information
(14) Plans and conducts the Army food management program within the
(15) Coordinates medical planning, policies, support operations, as well as
coordinates movement of patients within and out of the division area.
(16) Advises the division commander on all medical matters affecting the
DISCOM and medical support provided by the medical companies.
(17) Monitors medical support operations to the division
(18) Recommends the allocation of medical resources, both personnel and
equipment, to ensure adequacy of medical treatment to all assigned and attached units
of the division and non-division troops operating in the division area of operations.
(19) Coordinate medical support operations of the DISCOM.
(20) Provides current information concerning the medical aspects of the
combat service support situation to the division surgeon.
b. Augmentation TOE 63002J401, division maintenance assistance and
instruction team (MAlT) provides the personnel required to operate a division MAlT.
c. Individuals of this organization, except medical personnel and the chaplain,
can assist in coordinated defense of the unit's area or installation.
d. This unit performs organizational maintenance on organic equipment.
e. This unit is dependent upon--.
(1) Appropriate elements of the division for legal, personnel and
(2) The signal battalion, TOE 1134J4, for message center operations and all
Appropriate area finance support center of corps/COSCOM for financial
f. Basis of allocation--One per support command, armored division, or
mechanized division, TOE 63-1J4.