(1) Division-level logistic support of Classes I (to include water production
and limited distribution) II, III, IV, V, VII, and IX supplies.
(2) Intermediate (forward) maintenance for all common and missile materiel
organic to the division and aviation intermediate maintenance (AVIM) support for all
Materiel (supply and maintenance) management for the division.
(4) Surface transport for personnel, supplies, and equipment to accomplish
division logistic and administrative missions, to include supplemental ground
transportation to support emergency requirements.
Supervision and coordination of support command transportation
Automated data processing support for division logistics activities.
Materiel collection and classification facilities.
Unclassified map supply service.
(10) A limited capability to carry reserve supplies.
(11) Management of the Army food management program within the division.
(12) Combat service support information and advice to the division
commander and his staff, except for construction.
(13) Division level and unit level health service support on an area basis for
the division and attached troops. This includes medical staff services, medical supply
(Class VIII) and unit level maintenance of medical equipment.
(14) Planning and conduct of rear area protection activities within its
assigned areas of responsibility.
b. Augmentation increases the capabilities of this unit to the extent provided by
the augmentation of personnel and equipment.
c. Individuals of this organization, except medical personnel and the chaplains
can assist in coordinated defense of the unit's area or installation.
d. This unit performs unit level maintenance on organic equipment within the
capabilities of component tables.