c. Processing DA Form 2063-R. After the individual and consolidated DA
Forms 2063-R are prepared, process them as follows.
(1) Take the consolidated list to the unit commander for approval. The
commander approves it by signing the last page.
File a copy of the individual PLLs and approved consolidated PLL in the
(3) Send a copy of the approved PLL to the supply support activity (SSA) for
review. Do this within five days after approval. Changes to the unit PLL by the SSA are
authorized only when errors are found such as incorrect stock numbers or unauthorized
repair parts. The SSA will inform the unit if any errors are found in the list. Correct any
errors found by the SSA.
d. Updating DA Form 2063-R. After giving the SSA an initial load list, keep the
list current. Update the list as follows.
(1) Give any changes to the SSA as they occur. List the changes on a DA
Form 2063-R. Prepare a consolidated list for the following items.
(a) Added to the list.
(b) Deleted from the list.
Having an increase in stockage quantity.
(d) Having a decrease in stockage quantity.
Enter the new stockage quantity in the operational or basic column as
(3) Enter "added," "changed," or "deleted" in the remarks column for each
item to show the type of change.
(4) Provide the SSA with a new load list at the second and alternate review
periods. Ensure the list includes all previous changes.
PERFORM A RECEIPT AND ISSUE OF PROPERTY INVENTORY
a. When receiving property from an SSA, inventory the items as follows.
(1) Make sure the items are for your unit. Check the document number and
the unit name on the receipt document. Do not sign for the property unless it is for your