The monitor and defibrillator modules must be interconnected and the
defibrillator module turned on for paddle pick-up monitoring.
Chart recorder (9). The chart recorder records on standard 40mm.
(10) Battery charger indicator (10). The battery charger indicator is lit when
battery power paks are being charged and the unit is plugged into an alternating current
(ac) power source.
(11) Battery level display (11). The meter displays the charge capacity in the
BATTERY mode of the MRL battery power pak when unit is turned on. When the indicator
is in the green area, the power pak is adequately charged. When the indicator is in the red
area, the power pak should be recharged or exchanged for one fully charged immediately.
(12) Patient connector (12). Refer to figure 1-2 for paragraphs (12) through
(17). The patient connector accepts the three or five lead patient cable (6 pin AAMI
(13) Power cord (13). For monitor and defibrillator interconnected operation,
insert the monitor power cord into receptacle on the defibrillator module. You then insert
the defibrillator power cord into grounded ac power source.
(14) Fuse holder (14). The fuse holder holds the appropriate fuse for the line
(15) Electrocardiograph output (15). The ECG output provides 1 volt (v) output
for accessory equipment.
(16) Voltage selector switch (16). Use the voltage selector switch to select
proper voltage for 110v or 220v line power.
(17) Monitor rear jack (17). The monitor rear jack is for monitor and defibrillator