Food preparation and serving.
(1) Are foods removed from refrigerator and allowed to stand too long before
(2) Are foods prepared too far ahead of actual serving and not properly
refrigerated? (DA Label 177, Prepared Foods)
(3) Are mixtures such as hash, meat loaf, or potato salad combined 3 hours
or less before being eaten and kept properly refrigerated in small
quantities in shallow vessels until served?
(4) Are proper portions of food prepared? Are large portions held over as
(1) Is food served in such a manner as to keep exposure to a minimum?
(2) Is food served by hand or with a suitable utensil?