(1) Does the food arrive at facility in good condition?
(2) Do perishable foods stand in the kitchen for any length of time before
(3) Are all foods culled and sorted immediately upon receipt and before being
(1) Was the meat well chilled before delivery?
(2) Is the meat stored promptly after delivery?
(3) Are other foods piled on top of the meat or so placed as to hinder air
c. Fruits and vegetables.
(1) Are fruits or vegetables bruised, decayed, or insect-eaten?
(2) Are vegetables and fruits readily accessible in order of age?
(3) Are fruits and vegetables so stored as to cause or permit further
(1) Is fresh milk stored at a temperature of less than 45 F (7 C)? Whenever
feasible, the ideal product temperature is 40 F (4 C) or below.
(2) Is milk served from the original container?
e. Canned food.
(1) Are there any "leakers," "springers," or "swellers?"
(2) Are tops of cans cleaned before opening?