(10) Authorized stock level block. Enter the authorized stockage quantity.
(11) Stock number block. Enter the stock number of the item. Also enter this
number in the top right-hand corner of the form. Refer to figure 2-5.
(12) Item description block. Enter one or two words that describe the item.
(13) Location block. Enter the storage location of the item. If the item is issued
on a hand receipt, enter the hand receipt number.
b. Record of Demands Section. Refer to figure 2-5.
Enter the Julian date the item was demanded in the unit.
Enter the identification of the equipment or the section that needs the item.
Enter the quantity demanded.
(4) Enter the quantity owed if there was not enough stock on hand to meet the
demand. As stock becomes available, change this number until it finally becomes zero. A
quick look at this column will show if all demands have been met. Adding the numbers in
this column will give the total quantity due out.
Figure 2-5. Sample DA Form 3318 (top portion).
Show all demands that are canceled by entering the quantity canceled in the
Quantity Demanded column and the abbreviation "CXL." Change the quantity in
the Quantity Due Out column accordingly. Cancel the same quantity on request
to supporting supply if necessary.
c. Requests Section. Refer to figure 2-5.
(1) Enter the document number of the request. For SSSC items, enter the
Julian date and the letters "SSSC."
Enter the quantity requested from the supply source.