Figure 1-17. Completed DA Form 2405.
(7) Column g, Started. Enter the Julian date the work was actually started, for
(8) Column h, Finished. Enter the Julian date the work was completed,
or example, 5034.
(9) Column i, Manhours. Enter the total number of manhours required to
complete the work, for example, 2.5. Block 20l of the DA Form 2407 provides this information.
(10) Column j, Labor. Enter the amount or hours used for completing the
work or leave blank as locally determined.
(11) Column k, Parts. Enter the total cost of parts to complete the work, for example,
(12) Column i, Total cost of job. Add the total price for labor and the total
price for parts and enter the sum or leave blank as locally determined.