38. The sand vein on shrimp is the:
Main blood vessel.
39. Which species of shrimp has a small pink spot on the third tail segment from the
a. Penaeus aztecus.
b. Penaeus duorarum.
40. Select the lobster with a color that is a bluish green to olive brown, with dark spots.
a. Homarus americanus.
b. Genus Panulirus.
41. Which crab has a market size approximately 4 to 7 inches in diameter?
a. Snow crabs.
b. Dungeness crabs.
c. Blue crabs.
42. Which crab, when sampled, has a bland taste?
43. The "red tide" produces paralytic shellfish poisoning in mollusks. It is produced by: