(1) Are walls clean and in good repair?
(2) Are fans cleaned regularly?
(1) Are floors in good repair?
(2) Is the floor cleaned regularly and adequately?
(3) Are there dirt or grease accumulations in corners, around table legs, etc.?
Dining hall. (AR 40-5, TM 10-405)
(1) Are all tables cleaned and washed after each meal?
(2) Are the seats or chairs clean and dry?
(1) Are condiment containers kept clean and contents kept fresh?
(2) Are containers greasy or covered with fingerprints?
(3) Are caps and lids of catsup and sauce bottles wiped clean?
c. China and silverware.
(1) Are china and silverware free of grease and food particles?
(2) Is proper disinfections used? (See dishwashing)
(3) Are chipped or cracked china and glassware being used?
(4) Is storage space provided for maximum protection from dust and insects?
(5) Do tray or dish storage racks provide ventilation between individual trays
(6) Are shelves and compartments kept clean?
(7) Is silverware dispensed in a sanitary manner?