Under no circumstances is any adjustment to be performed while the
table top is being driven. Serious injury could result. Make adjustments
to cam orientation first, and then alternate with verification through
actuating the table-top-drive system.
Remove the table top and the table sub-top.
(3) Locate the top-drive control-switch assembly (p/n 5536.009.06) mounted
to the table bearing top-inner-frame assembly.
(4) Locate cam one on the top-drive control-switch assembly. Cam one is
closest to the gear reducer (p/n 6468.062.01).
Using a 1/4-inch wrench, slightly loosen the screw securing the position
of cam one.
Damage to the table can result if over-adjustment is done. Small,
incremental adjustments alternated with verification must be done to
ensure safe operation.
Rotate cam one a small amount in either direction and secure the locking
Press the top-right switch to move the table top back toward center.
(8) Press the top-left switch and observe the table top's new stop position in
relation to the 30-inch mark.
If the mark lines up with the table body end, adjustment is complete.
(10) Further incremental adjustment is dependent upon the new stop
(a) If the table traveled further out of alignment, cam one must be rotated
a small amount in the opposite direction. Go back to step (6) and proceed.
(b) If the table traveled closer to proper alignment, cam one is being
rotated in the correct direction. Go back to step (6) and proceed.
(11) Upon completion of adjustment, replace the table sub-top and table top.