Under no circumstances is any adjustment to be performed while the
table top is being driven. Serious injury could result. Make adjustments
to cam orientation first, and then alternate with verification through
actuating the table top drive system.
Remove the table top and the table sub-top.
(3) Locate the top-drive control-switch assembly (p/n 5536.009.06),
mounted to the table-bearing top inner-frame assembly.
(4) Locate cam three on the top-drive control-switch assembly. Cam three is the
third cam from the gear reducer (p/n 6468.062.01).
(5) Using a 1/4-inch wrench, slightly loosen the screw securing the position
of cam three.
Damage to the table can result if over-adjustment is done. Make small,
incremental adjustments alternated with verification to ensure safe
Rotate cam three a small amount in either direction and secure the locking
Press top-right to move the table top to the right any amount.
Press top-center to center the table top.
If the table top ends align with the table body ends, adjustment is
(10) Further incremental adjustment is dependant upon the new stop
(a) If the table traveled further out of alignment, cam three must be rotated
a small amount in the opposite direction. Go back to step (6) and repeat the procedure.
(b) If the table traveled closer to proper alignment, cam three is being
rotated in the correct direction. Go back to step (6) and repeat.
(11) Upon completion of adjustment, replace the table sub-top and the table